By purchasing with Kiki Hair Extensions, as the consumer you are accepting these Terms & Conditions of sale -- Please read Terms & Conditions of Sale, and Kiki’s Product Warranty below 💖
If you are not happy with any of your Product Warranties, or Kikis T&CS, please do not proceed to purchase -- or contact Kiki before purchasing -- as we are always more than happy to answer your questions and provide you with further detailed information.
Please read and follow our Product Warranty Overview to ensure we are able to assist your concerns, if any, and for the long-lasting life of your extensions.
We Guarantee that your Remy Human Kiki Hair Extensions will last 3-6+ months for all Permanent Extensions like your Tape In and Weft Extensions, and 6-24+ months for all Temporary Hair Extensions, with the correct care and maintenance by you, depending how often you wear your temp-extensions.
- Before Installing/Applying your Kiki Extensions - please take a photo of your Extensions for any Warranty & Guarantee purposes. Once your Kiki Extensions are applied, please take a photo immediately after. Kiki can only guarantee any replacements for any quality concerns if this has been completed by you. It is your responsibility to do this, not your hair dressers.
- All hair is sold on the condition that the purchaser thoroughly checks before removing your Warranty seal (zip-tie). Please check that you are happy with the colour & quality satisfaction before removing your Warranty Seal. Once your Warranty Seal is removed we will not accept exchanges under any circumstances.
- From time to time there may be variations in colour baths which are beyond our control - Please check, keeping warranty seal in tact, and return if unhappy for an exchange or store credit. We do try to ensure your colour is correct before dispatch to avoid any issues.
- We strongly urge you not to Tone, Dye, Perm, Excessive Blow-drying or use products in or around the hair extensions that contain any form of protein or a high percentage of alcohol in the ingredients.
- Kiki is not responsible for any damages to the extensions due to improper application or techniques used. If you experience a quality issue/concern with your Tape or Weft Extensions, this may be application related.
- Kiki will not accept any damages caused by Toner, Purple Shampoo, or Fanola products as these will dry your extensions out with each use. Toning and dying hair can increase the risk of dryness, tangling, matting, & breakage. This may also decrease the expected lifespan of the extensions.
- Avoid all Products that contain Protein. As this is considered a very harmful modification of the extension, all product guarantees and warranties are not valid when any protein products, toners or purple shampoo is used.
- Kiki is not responsible for any damages caused to your natural hair. Please ensure you are only having a qualified professional apply your Tape or Weft Extensions.
- We do not accept liability for wear & tear issues - if you have any quality issues or concerns please contact Kiki BEFORE wearing your extensions or within 30 days from delivery date.
- We will not accept liability for wear & tear issues after this timeframe, or with no contact from you with concerns before wearing extensions, or after 30 days from arrival.
- Your Tape & Weft Extensions will last 3-6+ months with the proper care, longer for colder environments. Unfortunately the severe heat & humidity in different parts of Australia can affect the long-lasting life of your extensions and we recommend daily and weekly hydration /moisture in your extensions (Absolutely NO PROTEIN), and additional hydration treatments (again do not use protein). Semi-Permanent Hair Extensions require high daily maintenance & styling. If you are not someone who likes to style and maintain your hair daily then we suggest going with Temporary Extensions like Clip Ins, Halo or Ponytails which require less maintenance.
- Your Temporary Hair Extensions like Clips, Halo and Ponytails will last 12-24+ months with the proper care and maintenance.
Full Harmful Ingredients list to avoid in all Remy Human Hair Extensions:
There are many harmful ingredients in Hair and Extensions specific brands - it is very important you check each products ingredient list, and do your own research before purchasing or applying products to your extensions.
The main harmful ingredients are Sulfaltes, Proteins, Parabens, Dimithicone, Alcohol, Mineral Oils, Formaldehyde, Silicones.
Protein has many different names in hair & beauty products. The higher the ingredient on the list, the higher the %. A good indication of harmful product to extensions are ones with the words "repair" or "treatments" unless they are for hydration & moisture only. These are the most common ones to look for on the ingredient list or online:
- Wheat Protein
- Soy Protein
- Amino Acids
- Milk Protein
- Hydrolyzed wheat protein
- Hydrolyzed keratin
- Hydrolyzed silk protein
- Hydrolyzed Oat Flour
- Variations of hydrolyzed collagen
- Variations of hydrolyzed soy protein
Examples of Silicones:
- Dimethicone copolyol
- DEA PG-Propyl PEG/PPG-18/21 Dimethicone
- Dimethicone PEG-8 Phosphate
- Dimethicone-PG Diethylmonium Chloride
- Hydrolyzed Silk PG-Propyl Methylsilanediol Crosspolymer
- Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein Hydroxypropyl Polysiloxane
- PEG/PPG-20/15 Dimethicone
- Behenyl alcohol
- Cetearyl alcohol
- Cetyl alcohol
- Isocetyl alcohol
- Isostearyl alcohol
- Lauryl alcohol
- Myristyl alcohol
- Stearyl alcohol
We accept exchanges within 30-days from arrival. If you are not satisfied with any Kiki Hair products, all we ask is that you contact Kiki before removing your Warranty Seal, for our records -- or if you are unhappy with your Kiki Extensions in any way, you must contact us within 30 days from arrival. After this timeframe, any damages are considered wear & tear if no contact from you has been recorded.
Kiki offers exchanges for alternative shades, sets, methods or store credits only. Additional costs may apply. Unfortunately Kiki does not provide refunds.
Follow your Product Warranty Guide to ensure the long-lasting life of your extensions.
For Kiki to accept your Exchange/Return, the product & packaging must be in original condition with Warranty Seal (zip-tie) in tact. If the Warranty Seal has been removed, or any protein products applied; all Warranty & Guarantees are voided. We cannot provide a refund or exchange. No exceptions.
Please contact Kiki before placing your order to check your item is in stock for immediate dispatch. Most items are available for immediate dispatch, or-up-to a 1 week dispatch. Once you place your order we are unable to cancel due to any dispatch or shipping delays. Unfortunately, sometimes there can be technical internal issues with shipping delivery times displayed, that are beyond our control. Please check with Kiki before purchasing to avoid any issues as we are always honest & upfront with your dispatch and delivery ETA.