At Kiki, we understand that selecting the perfect colour can be tricky. If your shade is not quite right - don't worry, we've got you babe!
We can exchange your hair extensions' product for an alternative shade, set, method or refund as long as our exchange policy has been followed correctly with your Product in original condition with Warranty Tag.
We do our best to get your perfect shade to you the first time, to avoid exchanges and additional costs for you. For all exchanges, the Warranty Tag (zip-tie) must still be intact; and the hair extensions must not have been worn, or altered from their original condition any way.
You can gently remove your Kiki Hair Extensions from their hair net, and hold next to your natural hair (matching hair extensions to your hair ends ) and confirm if this is your perfect shade.
Once you remove your Warranty Tag (Zip-tie) Kiki can not exchange your extensions for a brand new set. If you have already removed your Warranty Seal, please contact Kiki for any additional options we have for you.
Once you follow the above instructions and check that the extensions are not the right match for you (keeping your Warranty Seal/ Zip-tie in tact) , please follow the step-by-step instructions for Kiki HQ to organise your exchange.
- Contact Kiki Customer Service email@example.com or IG @kikihairextensions with a selfie to determine the perfect shade for your exchange. Please confirm you have kept your Warranty Seal in-tact.
- Fill out your Kiki Exchange From included within your parcel and pop into your local Post Office for the return. Our parcels are reusable for your return.
- Your first exchange is free of charge for any shipping costs.
- Once your hair extensions are returned in original condition Kiki will contact you to finalise your exchange.
We recommend registering tracking on your return parcel as lost items are unfortunately not covered by Kiki Hair Extensions, unfortunately we will not accept any liability for lost return parcels.
Kiki will not accept any incorrectly returned parcels, or if the Warranty Tag (Zip-tie) has been removed or altered in anyway. All exchange shipping fees will apply, and your original air extensions will be shipped back to you.
All exchanges must be accompanied by the returns form provided or emailed in order for the team to process your request.
Kiki Hair Extensions
PO Box 149
Lutwyche QLD 4030
- Any item incorrectly returned to Kiki Hair Extensions will incur a $10 fee for Service Fee-Associated & delivery costs back to you. Domestic Parcels only.
- Any item incorrectly returned to Kiki Hair Extensions will incur a $10-25 fee for Service Fee-Associated & delivery costs back to you for all International Parcels.
- All products must be returned in their original condition and packaging with warranty seal intact and not removed.
- The return of hair extensions is the responsibility of the purchaser and it is recommended to return using a tracking system as Kiki Hair Extensions does not accept responsibility for lost or stolen returns.
- If products are found to be faulty in anyway, Kiki has the right to inspect and organise a full replacement or store credit. We do not provide refunds under any circumstances.