Cadbury Brown #3 Halo Hair Extensions
- Apply your Halo in just 10 seconds!
- Suitable for all hair types
- Fully adjustable for all head size and shape
- Easiest method to apply yourself
- Easily tighten or loosen the band
- Super comfortable
- Wear your hair up or down with your Halo
- Thick double drawn hair
- Premium quality European Hair
- Available in 20" & 26"
- Available in over 20 colours
- Ombre, Balayage & Highlight shades
CHOOSE FROM THE CLASSIC OR DELUXE HALO
- Perfect for fine to medium density hair
- Suitable for long hair
- A more natural thinner transformation
- Perfect to blend your short or blunt cut
- Suitable if you have thick hair
- A thick, glamour transformation
A: All of our Hair Extensions are 100% Remy Human Hair, of the highest quality.
A: Hair extensions can be used for many reasons, including:
To add length
To add volume/thickness
To fix a bad haircut
To add highlights or lowlights
To create a Balayage/Ombre colour without lightening the ends of your own hair
A: No, usually you do not have to wait. Usually, we have same day shipping for all orders placed before 1pm Mon-Fridyas. Please contact Kiki to check your item is in stock for same day shipping.
A: We have a huge range of colours and blends including Balayage Hair Extensions, Ombre Hair Extensions, Two-tone, Highlight and Lowlight Hair Extensions. We do have an exchange policy if the shade you have ordered is not quite right.
A: Yes, you can. The bonds of our Hair Extensions are very strong and will not get damaged should you dye your hair extensions darker whilst they are in. However, most customers should have there colour done on their maintenance appointment every 4-6 weeks whilst your Hair Extensions are out to ensure a perfect application and save time.
A: We don't recommend bleaching or lightening Hair Extensions as it damages the hair. You can tone and dye them darker though as this will not damage your Hair Extensions. We recommend getting a qualified hairdresser to dye your Hair Extensions as it is not your own hair it will need to be watched very closely whilst processing. It is always best to do a test strand first.
A: Online our extensions come in both 20 inch and 26 inch lengths which can be cut to the desired length. If you are wanting something shorter, we recommend getting them trimmed in one of our salons and suggest having this done while they are clipped in for the best results.
A: The shortest your hair should be for a natural result is approximately 2-3 inches long. If you are unsure whether your hair is long enough please contact us to book a consultation so we can assess this for you or send us a photo to email@example.com
A: You can wear your hair up or down, exercise, go swimming, and do most other things you would normally do without damaging the hair extensions. The Kiki Team are very experienced and also ensure that they are not visible when you wear your hair up.
A: Kiki Hair Extensions are virtually undetectable as the all of the different methods are specialise in have very small, discreet bonds that sit flat and close to the head. They are never too close to the hairline or part line. You are able to wear your hair up without the attachments being visible.
A: You will need to get your Hair Extensions maintained in the salon every 4-6 weeks. Like your own hair, to keep it looking great and healthy there is a little work required. Hair Extensions require regular brushing with a loop brush, wearing it in a plat to sleep at night, and using the Hydrate products to ensure your hair's longevity.
A: Yes you can style your Hair Extensions as they are 100% Remi Human Hair. It is recommended to always use a heat protector when styling your Hair Extensions, as you should be with your own hair too.
A: Clip In hair extensions do not need to be washed often, as they do not receive oils from our scalp like our natural hair. We recommend washing your extensions every 20-30 full-day wears or when you notice a build-up of product.
The less you wash your extensions the longer they will last. When you are washing your extensions you treat them similarly to your own hair, using a shampoo first followed by conditioner and a hydrating mask. When you are washing the hair never use circular motions as it may tangle the hair and always rinse thoroughly to remove excess product. If you are wearing more permanent hair extensions, like Tape, it is recommended that you wash your hair extensions 1-2 times per week.
At Kiki, we understand that selecting the perfect colour can be tricky. If your shade is not quite right when you receive it, don't worry, we've got you babe!
We can exchange your hair extensions for an alternative shade, set and/or method as long as our exchange policy has been followed correctly.
For all exchanges, the warranty seal (zip-tie) must still be intact; and the hair extensions must not have been worn, removed or altered from their original conditioning or package in any way.
You can remove your Kiki Hair Extensions from their hair net, and hold next to your natural hair (matching to your ends NOT roots), and confirm if this is your perfect shade.
Once you remove your Warranty Seal (Ziptie) Kiki can not exchange your extensions for a brand new set. If you have already removed your Warranty Seal, please contact Kiki for additional options we have for you.
HOW TO EXCHANGE YOUR KIKI HAIR EXTENSIONS
Once you follow the above instructions and check that that extensions are not the right match for you (keeping our Warranty Seal/ Zip-tie in tact) , please follow the step-by-step instructions for Kiki HQ to organise your exchange.
- Contact Kiki Customer Service with a selfie to determine the perfect shade for your exchange. Please confirm you have kept your Warranty Seal in-tact.
- Fill out your Kiki Exchange From included within your parcel
- Pay your $15 shipping/return fee via Paypal firstname.lastname@example.org or our alternative payment options available (Card, Afterpay, Zippay).
- Pop into your local Aus Post and send hair back with your exchange form (Please do not send your pink Kiki Box back - you keep this).
- Contact Kiki with your tracking for HQ to collect
We recommend registering your return parcel to ensure that you can track your exchange with ease as lost items are not covered by Kiki Hair & Extensions, unfortunately we will not accept any liability for lost return parcels.
Kiki will not accept any incorrectly returned parcels, or if the Warranty Seal (Ziptie) has been removed or altered in anyway.
All exchanges must be accompanied by the returns form provided or emailed in order for the team to process your request.
Kiki Hair Extensions
PO Box 149
Lutwyche QLD 4030
- Any item incorrectly returned to Kiki Hair Extensions will incur a $15 fee for Service Fee-Associated & delivery costs back to you. for all Domestic Parcels.
- Any item incorrectly returned to Kiki Hair Extensions will incur a $30-$40 fee for Service Fee-Associated & delivery costs back to you for all International Parcels.
- All products must be returned in their original condition and packaging with warranty seal intact and not removed.
- The return of hair extensions is the responsibility of the purchaser and it is recommended to return using a tracking system as Kiki Hair Extensions does not accept responsibility for lost or stolen returns.
- If products are found to be faulty a full credit will be given - No refund
Please see Terms & Conditions of Sale here with all Product Warranties: https://kikihair.com.au/pages/terms-and-conditions