At Kiki, we understand that selecting the perfect colour can be tricky. If your shade is not quite right when you receive it, don't worry, we've got you babe!
We can exchange your hair extensions for an alternative shade, set and/or method as long as our exchange policy has been followed correctly.
For all exchanges, the warranty seal (zip-tie) must still be intact; and the hair extensions must not have been worn, removed or altered from their original conditioning or package in any way.
You can remove your Kiki Hair Extensions from their hair net, and hold next to your natural hair (matching to your ends NOT roots), and confirm if this is your perfect shade.
Once you remove your Warranty Seal (Ziptie) Kiki can not exchange your extensions for a brand new set. If you have already removed your Warranty Seal, please contact Kiki for additional options we have for you.
HOW TO EXCHANGE YOUR KIKI HAIR EXTENSIONS
Once you follow the above instructions and check that that extensions are not the right match for you (keeping our Warranty Seal/ Zip-tie in tact) , please follow the step-by-step instructions for Kiki HQ to organise your exchange.
- Contact Kiki Customer Service with a selfie to determine the perfect shade for your exchange. Please confirm you have kept your Warranty Seal in-tact.
- Fill out your Kiki Exchange From included within your parcel
Pay your $15 shipping/return fee via Paypal email@example.com or our alternative payment options available (Card, Afterpay, Zippay).
- Pop into your local Aus Post and send hair back with your exchange form (Please do not send your pink Kiki Box back - you keep this).
- Contact Kiki with your tracking for HQ to collect
We recommend registering your return parcel to ensure that you can track your exchange with ease as lost items are not covered by Kiki Hair & Extensions, unfortunately we will not accept any liability for lost return parcels.
Kiki will not accept any incorrectly returned parcels, or if the Warranty Seal (Ziptie) has been removed or altered in anyway.
All exchanges must be accompanied by the returns form provided or emailed in order for the team to process your request.
Kiki Hair Extensions
PO Box 149
Lutwyche QLD 4030
- Any item incorrectly returned to Kiki Hair Extensions will incur a $15 fee for Service Fee-Associated & delivery costs back to you. for all Domestic Parcels.
- Any item incorrectly returned to Kiki Hair Extensions will incur a $30-$40 fee for Service Fee-Associated & delivery costs back to you for all International Parcels.
- All products must be returned in their original condition and packaging with warranty seal intact and not removed.
- The return of hair extensions is the responsibility of the purchaser and it is recommended to return using a tracking system as Kiki Hair Extensions does not accept responsibility for lost or stolen returns.
- If products are found to be faulty a full credit will be given - No refund
Please see Terms & Conditions of Sale here with all Product Warranties: https://kikihair.com.au/pages/terms-and-conditions